Welcome to PDQ Wire! We are excited to offer guest posting opportunities to writers who are interested in sharing their knowledge and perspectives with our readers.
We welcome articles on a wide range of topics, including news, politics, entertainment, technology, health, and lifestyle. Our goal is to provide our readers with insightful and engaging content that they can’t find anywhere else. If you have something to say and are passionate about your topic, we want to hear from you!
Before you submit your article, please take the time to read through our guidelines. These guidelines are designed to ensure that all articles meet our standards for quality, accuracy, and relevance:
- Original content: We only accept articles that are 100% original and have not been published elsewhere. Please do not submit articles that have been published on other websites or that you plan to publish elsewhere in the future.
- Length: Articles should be between 500 and 1000 words in length. We may make exceptions for longer articles if they are particularly informative or insightful.
- Tone: We encourage writers to adopt a conversational tone that engages our readers and makes the article easy to read. However, please avoid using overly casual or informal language.
- Sources: All claims made in the article should be backed up by credible sources. Please include links to any sources you reference in your article.
- Editing: We reserve the right to edit articles for grammar, spelling, and clarity. We may also make minor changes to the article’s structure or tone if we feel it will improve the article’s readability or engagement.
If you are interested in submitting an article for consideration, please email it to [email protected] with the subject line “Guest post submission”. Please include a brief bio (50-100 words) and a headshot that we can use to promote your article on our website and social media channels.
We look forward to reading your submissions and working with you to provide our readers with the best possible content!